Comic : BAJAY



Yayak   : hello yayar!
Yayar   : hello yayak! What are you doing in here?
Yayak   : oh, I want to get lunch, but I still wait for my cousin, and you, what are you doing in here?
Yayar   : oh  I want to get lunch too.. but I am alone, and I am not waiting anybody.. hehehe
Yayak   : so, come on join with me, we can get lunch together.
Yayar   : is it ok?
Yayak   : yaa of course! By the way, I think those are my cousins. Hey bay hey jay here!
Jay       : oh my god.. hello yayak! Long time no see you.
Bay       : ya.. we miss you so much.. how are you?
Yayak   : um.. I miss you too bay.. ya, I am fine thanks, and how about you, both?
Jay       : ya, we are fine too
Bay       : hey, wait, who is he? Is he your..?
Yayak   : wo.. no no no.. he is my friend, his name is yayar..
Yayar   : hello, my name is yayar
Bay      : hello yayar, my name is bay
Jay      : and my name is jay, and you can call us..
Bay&jay   : BaJay!
Yayak  : oh my god.. stop it bay.. jay.. you will make my fiends crazy later.. ok lets get lunch, because I am so hungry
Bay&jay   : ok lets go!

1 Comments

  1. hi yayak i think size of your comic so small, you can edit this post with x-large or original size photo :)
    don't forget to visit and put your comment on biyanpurnamasari.blogspot.com

    BalasHapus